Looking for an easy and refreshing lunch option? Try my latest salad bursting with a handful of nutrient-rich ingredients and colourful flavours… I love to stuff it into pita pockets for an extra delightful twist.
This recipe is SO easy to whip up – plus, the dijon maple dressing will have you making this on repeat.
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 15 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 400g (14.1oz) tin chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- 1 avocado, diced
- ⅛ red onion, finely sliced
- ½ bunch mint, leaves picked & chopped
- 100g (3.5oz) feta, crumbled
- 2 tbsp black sesame seeds
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- Sea salt & black pepper
Whisk together the salad dressing in a small bowl or jar. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
Combine all of the salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Pour the dressing over the top and toss to combine.
Time to cook: 10
Hungry for more quick and easy nutritious recipes? Enjoy over 700+ recipes, workouts, guided meditations, and more in the JSHealth App, with new content added weekly. Plus, unlock a month’s free access with any Vitamins purchase! Join our JSHealth community and elevate your health journey today.